The manifold interactions between sport, business and society are almost unexplored. Sport is much more than physical exercise and exciting entertainment. Sport has a high degree of social integration and is also an important economic factor - worldwide!
At the heart of our research efforts is the development of a scientifically based set of methods for empirically recording and evaluating not only the economic effects but also the so-called "return to society" of sport.
- Taking up current problems/questions
- Of real stakeholder interest
- Emotional reference
- Easy to understand
- Transferable findings
- Emphasis on empirical research
- Development of methodological competence
- Networking with top international scientists
- Independence despite close cooperation with interest groups
- New territory in research and education
- Consistent international orientation